- Rain gear (if desired)
- No black sole footwear- Non-marking shoes
- Sweaters, jackets (it is always cooler on the water in the winter)
- Sun screen, hat, sunglasses
- Camera / Video Camera
- Food and Drink
- Motion Sickness Pills *
- Bring a spare T shirt (your shirt tends to get bloody)
* Tip: Take one full pill the night before if needed, and a half pill the morning of to avoid drowsiness. Ginger pills are also a great way to protect yourself from motion sickness.
Blue Fin Charter Fishing Boat & Fishing Policies:
- The Captain can cancel due to weather and the trip will be rescheduled …deposit will be held.
- If customer cancels a trip, it will be rescheduled and the deposit will be held.
- NO DRUGS, FIRE-ARMS, OR HARD LIQUOR will be allowed on board.
- Beer is allowed in moderation
- No hand held GPS devices used to record specific locations are allowed on board
- Blue Fin Charter Fishing will supply all rods, reels, tackle, bait, and ice
For more information on FL Fishing Regulations: http://myfwc.com/fishing/saltwater/recreational/
Damage/Refusal & General Policies:
- Any damage to Vessels or Blue Fin charter fishing supplied equipment, rods and reels will be paid for by the customer.
- Drunkenness will not be tolerated and will result in the end of the trip
- The Captain reserves the right to refuse any customer of service before or during the trip.
- Blue Fin Charter Fishing is not held responsible for any lost or stolen items
- 15 – 20 % tipping is customary for our hard working, knowledgeable, and friendly mates
- No bananas allowed on board (Bad luck on boats)
Bluefin Charters is a “PET FRIENDLY” boat and we love pets!